Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stuffing, Anyone?


I propose a stuffing challenge.


I would like to do some "scientific" and "hands-on" research/experimentation on the various stuffings that are available.  I'd like to make pictures of all the stuffings to get a comparison, and then compare the different texture/lift/lump and other qualities that different stuffing has in order to come up with a "top 3."

Would anyone like to help me in this experiment?
First I would need help compiling a list of "contenders." Once the list is complete, then I will look for "stuffing reps" to mail me a small amount (handful) of said  stuffing in a ziploc bag. 

Any takers?  (givers, I mean?)
Please leave a comment below with the name of your favorite stuffing.  If you would like to donate a small from your stash in the name of dolly science, please email me and I will send you my address. rivkah[at]dollmakersmuse[dot]com.

May the best stuff win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!