Wednesday, March 09, 2011

moving and garage sale

I am getting ready for my big move to NY, and I've decided to part with a few of my dolls. You know how attached we can get to our dolls... but I'm getting so tired of packing!

Darlene the Dancing Queen is available. I hope someone will snatch her up!

***************************
Update August 8, 2011

If you try the link above, it's not working because I had to take it  down.  I left Darlene in the Senior Center in Seattle but she refused to stay there.  She put on her bunny slippers and walked from Seattle to Brooklyn and refused to comply with my orders.  Whoops!








1 comment:

  1. So are you moved and married yet? When will you get back to making dolls? Wishing you much happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!