Monday, December 07, 2009

New pattern coming out soon

I am now working on a new pattern: Tikvah.
Most of the text and illustrations are ready. I am shooting for this to be ready and available in the Doll Shop by the end of the week, or at the worst, next week. I am a slowpoke!
After the pattern is done, I am going to stop writing patterns for a while and focus myself on just making artwork. I've been playing with the idea of approaching a few local galleries and professional artist guilds in the Seattle area, but I keep making various excuses.....
Life can be full of excuses if you let it.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely NO excuses. Your dolls are works of art that should be seen. Please talk to the local galleries. I am right there behind you 110 percent :) Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet. Your words truly motivate and inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to your new doll.
    Happy Hannukah to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... so beautiful! I love her sweet, intelligent face.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!