Thursday, November 26, 2009

Announcing the Boop Challenge!

BETTY BOOP CHALLENGE
What would Betty look like if she were booping around in 2010?
Let's find out!
This challenge is intended to make us stretch our imagination. Take an old familiar cartoon character and find out what she will look like when you make her. Who is the 'Real Betty' anyway? Will she even look like Betty? I think my doll needs to wear some clothes. I'm going to teach her a lesson!

Use a vintage sewing pattern to make a 19" Betty. Interpret her as you wish. I have never made this pattern before but I cannot wait to try it.... and I really want to see how other people do!

The pattern, dates, and RSVP information are available on my FACEBOOK PAGE.
Please join the challenge, and Boop Boop be-Doop!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a particular pattern in mind?
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!