Monday, January 19, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thank you DODA for nominating me with the Kreative Blogger Award.










I'm supposed to tell you 7 things that I love. I think I'll go with Values rather than "stuff." Besides people and things that come through creativity, nothing in this world is really that important, in my opinion. So here goes:

Seven Values that are important to me
  • Creativity
  • Humility
  • Non-Judgmentalism
  • Following Through
  • Cleanliness (but not to the point of being anal about it!)
  • Respectfulness
  • Reliability
and just for fun...
Seven things I do not Support
  • George Bush
  • Evil Gossip
  • Pity Pots
  • Excessive Materialism
  • Procrastination
  • "More Holy Than Thou" Attitudes
  • Stupidity

I'm also meant to nominate 7 more bloggers.
I'll have to think about this one... I'll get back to it soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!