Thursday, June 05, 2008

I got an award!


I got a beautiful award today, for which I am most thankful.
It's called the "Arte y Pico" award, and it was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.  For those of you who speak spanish, please read more info on this wonderful award , visit: http://www.arteypico.blogspot.com/.


Linda Walsh gave it to me. Shyly I cut and paste what she had to say about me:

Rivkah is an enormously talented doll artist whose creations just take your breath away. She also spends hours upon hours posting FREE tutorials for other doll makers. Rivkah's mission on her blog is: MY MISSION is to share my love of doll artistry with you, and teach what I know, a little at a time. I would have to say that Rivkah has certainly achieved her MISSION, at least as far as I'm concerned and which I'm sure if you're a fan of her art dolls and blog you will agree. For all her unselfish and countless hours in preparing all her blog tutorials I have to say "Thank-you, Rivkah!"

Undoubtedly I will have to pass this award on to 5 more artists.
I really appreciate these things because they make it all so fulfilling- now I feel like revamping my whole blog and adding more and more......
Thank you so much Linda! You have made me so happy.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening, Rivkah:

    I'm so happy you liked the award. I don't think you'll ever know how much your beautiful doll creations and tutorials have meant to all of us who love to make dolls. Thank you from all of us. Have a great night.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Congratulation for your award! This dolls is beautifull.

    Today wrote her friend Velia. Y am very happy!!


    Kisses from Uruguay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!