Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Antique Doll- finished!


I finally finished my cloth Arranbee doll... I did the face in Van Gogh Oil Paint. Oh what a pleasure it is to paint in oil! It takes a long time, but the result is so beautiful. Believe it or not, I could swear that I can't draw! Somehow the oil paint feels like magic.

SIDE VIEW See the sweet curls created with a generous amount of paint!

Here's a view of the whole doll, with a simple dress I designed just for her-

I mentioned previously that I'd have a class available ... my computer went down and I lost my hard drive- and unfortunately- all the pictures for this class. So, I think I'll skip the class after all! The pattern will still be on the way, though!

This doll is for sale, by the way. She will make a treasured gift or a fabulous addition to your collection. I'll be listing her on ebay next week. If you are interested in her, or have inquiries about her, please contact me by visiting my website

1 comment:

  1. A job well done Rivkah, she is beautiful. I am sure she will do well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!