Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Puppy loves Dolls


I'm participating in a very fun Round Robin challenge called "Flat Stanley." Everyone created a flat "blank" doll and a journal. The doll and journal have been traveling the world, meeting new people and having a great time.

My dog Daisy likes dolls. She was in the room when I was writing in the journal, and so I introduced her to Francis. Now they are friends! Francis had to go, and Daisy will miss him. Oh well, Daisy will find somebody else to play with while I work! She always does. Good doggie!

1 comment:

  1. Hi:

    I love you dog and doll together. I have a lab who would love to eat my dolls if given half the chance. I'm the owner of the Art doll Makers web ring. In order to become a member you need to post the code to your blog so members can move from one post to another. If you need help or have any questions please contact me at garnewtwo@rfcnet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!